Eppi & Eyul

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Khaleesya's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Journey of Baby K

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sepi....


I'm not really a big fan of Malaysian movies.. i only watched movies by Yasmin Ahmad or Suhaimi Baba...but lately i started to admire film produced by Kabir Bhatia after watching a film by him titled "Cinta" last year. This director really know how to touch people soft spot thru his film...and me being a stone cold person...it does hit my emotions...nangis sket jer okehh..heheh...


Well i missed to watched his recent film "Sepi" which was shown in June...first no companion and two..kinda tight with my work.. So today i bought the DVD's...as i watched and it does reach beyond my expectations! Consisting of Love, Lost and Solitude in an event that ties three stories about diffrent people united unexpectedly event at the same time and venue .


After watching it...it makes me think of my own life...the story line about the loneliness, living with the past...i've been thru most of it...to be in love, to lost someone...and the loneliness...lonely kah aku? not so la now...coz i have my Stooges who always be there for me...well people out there, being lonely is hell...seriously hell... ;-p


On the last story in the film, Imaan (acted by Baizura Kahar, adik my fren nih..)...a girl who deeply in love with her boyfriend (Pierre Andre)..lost him...and still living in the past (mati2 ingat the boyfriend is alive...rupanya dah mati lama!!!). About a hope of a man waiting for his true love...sampai mati la tunggu awek dia kisahnya! and a story of a single man that looking for his true love...sighh..awat jiwang sangat aihhh malam nih!


Bottom line is..i really like this film.... kene tgk lagi nih!


P.s : Ira & Ray...tu la arituh org ajak g tgk citer ni xnak...






No comments: