Eppi & Eyul

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Khaleesya's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Journey of Baby K

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Forgiveness??

25th day of Ramadhan...and another 5days to go for the Eid Mubarak..time passes by so quickly, rasa sekejap sangat...now here come Syawal, semua orang menantikan kedatangan Syawal..yang tua, muda...everyone is celebrating and enjoying it with full of happiness. Seek for forgiveness...for all the wrong doing in the past. I know my entry today sound serious...hehe..



Today i received an emails from someone seeking for my forgiveness...as i read the email again and again and again...i just don't know if i should i reply the email and forgive that S.O.B..coz i felt the email was so fake!!! It doesn't looks like that S.O.B is sincere to seek for my forgiveness...i can't help myself to stop thinking of what i've gone thru before...all the mentally abuse, all the tears that flows from my eyes...all the sleepless night i had of regreting myself of my own stupidity...but i did survived...it made me a stronger person..but it doesn't mean that i can'f forgive and forget just like that. And because of that stupid email i get angry...totally angry..can't that S.O.B just leave me alone!! Mintak maaf konon..F**K you!!


Well its human nature when they have something in hand yet never appreciate it, but when its gone and they started to regret it...


Apa itu S.O.B - Son of Bitch!!!

2 comments:

irasilver said...

Let by gone be by gone bai....

Takpe bai biar org wat kita asal kita tak wat org! Wahhhhh :P Apa pun kalau ko lupa dan maafkan lebih tenang ko rasa dah lebih menyesal dia rasa!

*Selamat Hari Raya!*

Ray said...

maafkan jer lah.. pandai2 lah dia jawab kat akhirat sok.. kata superwoman!