Eppi & Eyul

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Khaleesya's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Journey of Baby K

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lucky Vs Luckier


They say lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man... it's true, when you're the first love of a woman, the woman would do almost anything to please you... but when you're the last love of a man, you can be rest assured that the man will accept you as you are regardless of your past and would sacrifice everything just to be with you and keep you happy.
I've never been lucky enough to be the last love of a man... and honestly, I’m not sure will I ever find one. To make things worse, I keep falling for the wrong people... save for few instances. And I still wonder why we always love the ones who hurt us and hurt the ones who love us...
Love is definitely a scary thing for me right now... but I hope some day Insya Allah, I'll find my man and I promise myself that when the time comes, I'll do my best to make him feel very lucky...

No comments: