Eppi & Eyul

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Khaleesya's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Journey of Baby K

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

Walked Out In Style and Full of Pride

Update - Part 1
Yes..its been a while i havn't update my blog...well last few weeks me & my gals having a mini meet up in A&W Taman Jaya, well Ira just got back from Lumut..well its been kinda lucky day for me..i finally met her..well no need to tell who is she and hell yeah she recognized me too..nothing to be mad or make a big fuss as i know i'm standing higher than her...much higher!With full of respect..hahah...bangga siall!!

After we had our Root Beer and then balik la..memasing ada laki nak ngadap...and i went somewer to do some errands, hahaha....i tot my duties was just collecting the item..but it seems like someone is waiting me to collect the item..the hell with it...its no longer Miss Nice Girl, i just dont know what came into me..but i surely did it...I WALKED OUT IN STYLE AND FULL OF PRIDE! I surely can see from the face that i'm no longer the same person i used to be...i'm stronger and i survived being what i am now.

Hahaha....ira i know you've been waiting for this blog to come out! Blog ni tak perlu gambar...sekian maklum! nantikan part two (2) yang tah bila tak tau..back log dah 3 minggu nih!

1 comment:

irasilver said...

Told u!!!! Ko takkan rugi apa apa!!!!!