Eppi & Eyul

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Khaleesya's 2nd Birthday

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Journey of Baby K

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Alhamdulillah..on the 11th April 2008..my mission accomplished...no need to explain la apa nyer misi nya...anyway ia telah dapat dilaksanakan dengan jayanya (mcm ayat appraisal opis pulak)..just wanna say thank you to Allah SWT for answering all my prayers..mak & abah for always being understanding and give me strength to move on, my brother and sisters who always supportive...my fren Ira & Ray for always be there during my up and down...and Abang Aloy..terima kasih banyak2 bang...Allah jer yg dapat balas budi baik abang selama ni...

Well ira..ko dgn aku sekarang 1-1..mission aku pun accomplished..hehehhe...

1 comment:

irasilver said...

Alhamdullilah.. aku pun syukur semua nya finally over! Some people might look it at a different way but only 'some' people understand!

"Game Over!!!"